Interested to find where I work?

Sites I can be requested from:
Writer's Strike for reviews and oneshots. Spinwebs and June's Dream for graphic requests.

Tuesday 6 July 2010

VST request #2

Sigh...what a bore. That old looking teacher is just droning...on...and...on... 'Can you seriously shut up?! I don't care how you became a friggin' maths teacher, and what degrees you got. I wanna LEARN!' is what I wanted to shout out, but not everyone is confident enough. And, those confident ones, are ALWAYS the LAZY ones. So, they'd rather listen to this 50-year-old looking teacher, rather than learn something more important. Like...geometry or algebra maybe?

So, class...it seems that the lesson is about to end. Please can you stand up, seeing as you haven't taken out any equipment. So....” -BRINGG!- “Goodbye everyone, have a lovely weekend. Good afternoon class!” “Good afternooooooon sir.” The class replied. I wasn't bothered to reply to be honest. “You are dismissed.” Everyone then charged, ran, walked, hopped – hey, there's this girl who had crutches! - and jogged out of the room.

And so, Friday has finished. Home, here I come...more importantly, internet...HERE I COME!! First though, I have to wait for my ass of a brother, JaeJoong, he's my ride home you see... He must have been kept behind, since he's not waiting at our usual tree slash waiting place. But, then again, he could've left me...aigoo! That pabo! Ditching his own little sister like that. How did I even get INTO his family??

Hey Eunhee~~ Did you wait long for your beloved oppa?” JaeJoong suddenly appeared behind me. “Aish, lets go! I have something to do at home!” I shouted, dragging him to the place where he had parked the car this morning. “Sheesh...just trying to be brotherly...fine! You'll never see that caring, brotherly side of mine at all anymore!” “GOOD! 'cos now, you don't sound pervy!” I shouted at him, making him red in the face. I quickly hugged him, “oppa sarang haeyo!” He groaned, and pried my hands off of him. I grinned skipping over to the red sports car...the car I CHOSE FOR HIM!...though he paid for it with his own money... (O_o) so, did I really choose it for him? Eh, what the hey...at least he's got a car!

C'mon slowpoke! I have to really get home!” I shouted at my brother, who was around ten steps away from the dang car... He rolled his eyes and ran to the car, unlocking the door, getting us both in and starting the engine. “Happy?!” He asked. I nodded, grinning like a three-year-old who had just been congratulated for drawing a master piece. Though, when I WAS three, I DID do a master piece. I think it was, since it was a drawing of the family, and JaeJoong's head was...bigger than his whole body itself. Which is true, him having a big head. He's such a vain brother!

██████

As soon as we arrived back home, I ran up to my room after a 'Hi Mom' to my mom, and there I was three seconds (or more) in front of my computer. Our parents were nice enough to buy us our own computer(s), though it would be better with a laptop, because then, I can go on Facebook downstairs, while watching TV, instead I'm stuck with this big thing, heavier than me!

*Oh my gosh! Stop talking to yourself, and start going on the net!* Shouted my brain. I listened, and opened up my home page. It was yahoo. I read one of the headlines. 'Nickhun Horvejkul's new Twitter account!'

My mind wasn't working, and all I did was click on it, without thinking. On the new page, was information and blah blah blah – bore! So, instead, I just clicked on the link that would lead me directly to the page.

*OMO!* I thought, scrolling down his page. There are pictures of him and tweets from three minutes ago. *Could he still be online?* I wondered. All of a sudden I got a message. I opened it up and it read:
'I know u're looking @ my profile right now Kim Eunhee! Let's be friends?'

Okay...right then and there, if you walked in, you'd find me as a statue. Non-moving. Non-breathing. I think so anyways...well, if I wasn't breathing, I'd be dead. Automatically I tweeted him back.

'Is this Nickhun Horvejkul?' I mean, you never know. It could've been some perv, better to be safe than sorry!

Tweet! New message: 'Of course! That 1 & only. Waeyo? (Why?) What did u think?'

I replied, 'I thought u were a perv...' Omo~ I just said that to a famous IDOL, who might track me down and kill me for saying that. Yeah right!~ He's too nice...I hope he is though!

New Message: 'Hah! You're funny. Well, it was nice 'Tweeting' with you(?)'

I replied: 'Yep! Back @ u!'

██████

Eunhee! Come down this minute!” Shouted my mom from downstairs. “Coming!” I shouted, turning off my computer, and went downstairs. What? I didn't want to waste the energy, like many people, A.K.A JaeJoong. Thats just the kind of person I am. Loving things created by God. And, if using too much energy destroys the planet, I'll do whatever I can to help.

Sitting in my usual seat, I dug into the ramen. My mom was too lazy to cook today, so she just put this in a pan. *Lazy~* I thought, sucking on the noodle. “Stop that,” whined JaeJoong “I can do whatever I want thank you~”I replied. I saw our parents look at each other then shake their heads. Is it my fault that my brother is really immature and takes this to that heart? No! They're the ones that taught him how to live life! So, don't blame me! Not my fault!

I scooped all the soup up, using my spoon and finished with an “Ahh~” at the end. JaeJoong looked over to me, with a glare. I glared back. *Bring it on baby!* I thought, as the contest began. “Guys, wanna wash the dishes?” Dad asked. “I'm out!” I shouted, running to my room. “Do I have to?” I heard JaeJoong as I walked up the stairs. *Hah! There you go~ Whiney dude!* I thought.

██████

(Three weeks later [Mon] – In the car, to school)

I was squealing inwardly. I just saw Nickhun's status, and it said that he's in the area near my place. Yeah -cough-, I'm kinda following him now...what? He let me. He's following me back anyways! Which, I find so totally kind, and...blushable? Is 'blushable' even a word?

Yah~ can you please shut up? I'm trying to listen to the radio's reports.” JaeJoong said. *Was I squealing out loud?* I wondered. *Whatever, he wouldn't understand. He's not a girl...unless...* Unconsciously, my eyes diverted to his chest. *Nope...he's definitely male.* I thought, while looking out the window.

Suddenly, I turned around. “Was that Nickhun?” I mumbled under my breath. I could've sworn he was. Plus, the guy smiled at me for crying out loud! How'd he know it was me? Unless he looked at my photos? I covered my face. *Omo! I have some photos there I'd never think a famous guy like him shouldn ever see!* I was rocking back and fourth, trying to calm down my jagged breathing. OMO!...

'...wait! How can you be so sure Eunhee? I mean, he might just be friendly, or just a stranger smiling to people passing by in the cars, or walking!' Said my ^Brain's^ voice. Yes, I have a ^Brain's^ voice. Kinda like a conscience, but...more... hmm, retarded? - In a way...

Yeah~ Maybe its just some random guy waving to people.” I said quietly, to myself. Yet, again, Jae heard me and said, “yah! Crazy person, shut up!” I instantly quietened. There's no use arguing with him. He'd win either way...

██████

^Bang^ Went my locker. I just closed it, after taking out the contents/books I needed for the following lesson. My locker always bangs whenever I close it. No matter how gently I do so, its always, BANG!, so...I don't bother. There's no point in complaining anyways. I don't want to be treated specially because of a simple locker problem. Other students have bigger problems than me. Go to them instead!

I walked over to my lesson: Physics. Right now, we were doing a re-cap. So that the teacher would see what we knew, and what we needed to develop in understanding. For example, I can't work out the distance, if the time is 00:23 and speed being 32p/s (per second). Ma'am Trevor is an American teacher, that speaks fluent Korean. Occasionally, whenever we behave, she teaches us some English words/phrases. We learn less than what she teaches us in our REAL English class! Unbelievable!~

Ma'am, I don't understand this!” I said, putting up my hand. Ma'am Trevor walked over to me, with a gentle smile. She's really friendly. My mom said, if you like your teacher, there's a possibility of you liking that subject more. Which is true. She's nice, and I like the subject. Simple as. “Okay, so you draw ----”

██████

We were at our lunch break right now. I had some friends, but all they talked about was, 'did you hear about SHINee having two members who have a new hairstyle for their comeback?' and, 'do you think I'll be able to be like Lee Hyori one day?' Psh! As if! Keep on dreaming girl, wait! That was a boy (O_o)... But from those examples, you can see what they only talk about. It does my head in. Although, I tend to join in sometimes, but I can't be asked to right now, I seriously can't at all.

So, instead, I sat with my brother and his friends. Oppa and company didn't mind me. They just continued their business as usual. The fan-girls never attacked me. JaeJoong's my brother. Many of the girls become my friend so as to get close to him. Which makes me not give my FULL trust to people. If I did, I'd come home crying everyday. Since the only reason a girl would want to be my friend, they'd just want to be with my brother and the rest. Which, for me, is unacceptable. Totally!

I looked at the boys around me. They were all laughing. And for some reason, their laughter rubbed off onto me. I ended up silently chuckling, while sipping my water. Almost choking! Thankfully, JaeJoong patted my back. I smiled at him, *okay...maybe he's not such a mean brother...* he took my muffin, held it up to me, and took a bite, winking at me. I glared at him, *I take that back...* I thought, scowling.

██████

It was now after school. Boy oh boy, time goes by so fast! I can't believe how fast. I remember getting bored out of my wits by Mr Song, now, I'm in my brother's car getting driven home.

However, there's a plus side to it! Having Nickhun show his status, I managed to find out where he was. So, I forced my brother to let me out of the car, while we were still passing the Central Park. It wasn't busy yet, since rush hour hasn't started. I say 'forced' because, if I'm not home safe, he'll get the scolding. I don't really care to be honest. As long as I can meet Nickhun, I'm FINE! A-OK!

Arraso. But call me okay? I don't want my baby sister to be kidnapped or anything kay?” JaeJoong asked me. “Neh! I'll be home ASAP. Tell mom and dad that I'm with a friend.” I answered, walking to the very core of the park. “And, shouldn't you be driving? Its dangerous to talk and drive.” I noted. “I park pabo-yah!” JaeJoong yelled into the phone and hung up. I laughed at my phone and proceeded with my journey. Wherever you are Nickhun, I shall find you!~ Gah! I sound like some obsessed stalker. I need to stop this instant!

In the distance, I saw someone wearing a 'NY' cap, and constantly looking around. I raised my eyebrows and approached him. He turned around once I nudged him. “Oh, hello.” He simply said, then continued to look around. “Nickhun, I'm Eunhee.” I said, grabbing his attention. “Oh, mianhe. You just didn't look like and Eunhee...more like a Haneul.” He smirked and took out his hand, “I'd like to formally introduce myself. I am Nickhun Horvejkul. Nice to meet you. And you are?” I spazzed inwardly, while shaking his hand, “Kim Eunhee at your service!” I saluted using my free hand. “Well, miss Kim Eunhee, lets get to know each other with ice-cream?” He asked, grinning. I nodded. Hey, it may just be ice-cream, but...I'm having it with Nickhun. THE Nickhun!~

██████

Its been two months. I'm always meeting Nickhun whenever he has free time. Which I understand. Him being a famous idol and all. Usually, there's no fans following. But, lately there's some, so even I have to wear a disguise. Since Nickhun didn't want me dead. Sweet of him no?

Now that we've been meeting each other, I've started to develop something. Something that made me wonder. Am I just his fan? Or, do I like him more than a fan? Every time I see him, my heart skips a beat, or even quickens. My palms get all sweaty. I used to stutter, but now I'm used to talking to him. Could this feeling be love?

Then, one day...I got my answer. I was checking any new updated on Twitter, and I saw Nickhun's status. It was: 'Currently loving E.K'. Just with that one sentence, I found out myself that I had loved him. It was just my fan obsession that covered it.

I texted him, 'Meet me at the park we usually meet at, in five to ten minutes?'

He texted back, 'okay. See you in a few!'

I took a deep breath. I was going to confess to him. Whether it would be romantic or not, I'm still going to...

██████

I was sitting on the bench, waiting for Nickhun's arrival. He came three minutes late, but I don't blame him. Maybe he was in traffic or something. He walked over to me, with reddening ears and a huge smile.

So, what do you wanna do?” He asked. I looked at him, and knew, that it was time to tell him. “Nickhun, 143...” I looked down. Nickhun however didn't respond. Nervous of being rejected, I looked up, to find Nickhun's face close to mine. “1433 (I love you too).” I smiled, and then he did something unexpected...he kissed me!

Well, I think I'm going to change my 'single' status to 'in a relationship' on Facebook. Just after my date with Nickhun...

██████

No comments:

Post a Comment