Interested to find where I work?

Sites I can be requested from:
Writer's Strike for reviews and oneshots. Spinwebs and June's Dream for graphic requests.

Wednesday 26 January 2011

My cheesy boy..

Requested by: pa_houa94
Written by: purple_lilly
Title: My Cheesy boy
Characters: Lee Sungmin, Jung Jessica.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Lee Sungmin was walking down leisurely down the hallway. Students stared as he walked by. Sungmin was carrying a pink folder. Which wasn't unusual, the thing was, it wasn't his. In fact, he found it on his desk before break, and was handing it in to reception for lost and found. He was the sort of boy to do the responsible thing.

When Sungmin had arrived at the fron desk, he saw that no one was there. He sighed, looked around that at the pink folder again. It didn't have any pictures on it, but there was writing all over it. Not graffiti style, but longhand and joined. Almost as if it had been handled with great care when writing. He heard a gasp to his left, and found a pretty, brown-oranged hair girl walk over to him with a big smile. Her perfect pearly teeth, glinting in the light.

"OMO! Thanks soo much! That folder belongs to me." She explained, trying to get the folder from Sungmin.
"Oh, well, I'm not sure if it really is yours. Could you tell me your name first?"
"Ahh! Where are my manners? My name is Jung Jessica. I came here last week. I'm still not used to having to carry my books around. At my previous school, there were lockers. How about you, whats your name?"
"I'm Lee Sungmin. So, Jung Jessica-shii, what brings you to this side of the town?" Sungmin's school wasn't exactly run down, nor was it extravagently elegant. It had more of a 'boarding school' look to it, rather than a high school.
"Oh, well, I had a little financial crisis here and there, and my parents decided it was best for me to move schools. Schools at Southern Seoul are a bit pricey neh?" Jessica joked.
"Yep... I guess?" Sungmin didn't really know, as he had never been to the Southern part. Always the Eastern. Always. "Have you got any friends?" Sungmin asked, curious. If she had not friends, he would've gladly offered to be hers, but... that might've shown a bit of desperation.
"Yep. In fact, eight of them are waiting in the canteen."
'Eight? She doesn't mean SNSD right? I mean, sure she's cute, and she's beautiful... oh what the hey! This girl belongs to be in that group!' Sungmin thought.
"Ahh, well I guess I'll see you 'round Jessica-shii." Sungmin siad, giving the pink folder to her.
"Yep, I guess so." She said, accepting the folder.

---

It had been three days since the incident. Sungmin was in his room. He lived in an apartment with one roomate. Cho Kyuhyun. The two seemed like real brothers, never separating, but... thats not what Sungmin thought. In fact, Kyuhyun was out, with one of the SNSD members Sungmin supposed. Kyuhyun had always been trying to take one of them out, but always got turned down. I guess Kyuhyun got lucky with one.

On the floor where Sungmin lived, there were six different homes. Each had two people residing in them, except for one, which had three. The whole floor was of great friends, who called themselves Super Junior. They were very close, but everyone roomed with who they were the closest to. They always went to school together, always shared laughs together, and always stuck together. Super Junior was the Kingkas at the school. Which is why when Sungmin had passed, many people had stared at him.

Being lonely wasn't something Sungmin could deal with. He decided to head out and take a walk around the park near his apartment. After fixing his hair, making sure he looked presentable, adding some cologne he walked out of the door, making sure to lock the door.

He walked out of the building, hands in his pockets, and whistling a tune. The birds seemed to know the tune, and tweeted along with him, making him grin. He walked across the road, making sure it was clear first, and arrived at the park. Since it was Saturday, the park was pretty busy. There were families having picnics, people jogging around, walking their dogs, taking their children out to play in the playground, lovers staring into each other's eyes, Kyuhyun holding Jessica's hand... Sungmin froze in his place. Kyuhyun was on a date with Jessica?! He couldn't believe it. For one thing, he felt like a tower had dropped onto him. Why should've he had felt like that? He barely knew the girl, why would he had liked her already? Maybe it was just a crush, something that wasn't meant to be...

He was about to turn around, when Kyuhyun had spotted him. Khyuhyun waved him over, and introduced the two to each other.
"Jessica, this is Sungmin hyung. He's the roomie I was talking about earlier." Kyuhyun explained.
"Yeah, I met him three days ago." Jessica whispered, trying to keep her gaze on Kyuhyun, obviously failing, since she kept glancing at Sungmin. 'Why does he look sad?' She wondered.
"Oh, well, since you've already met, then I guess there's nothing else to talk about. Hehehe... so, erm... hyung, I'll be home a bit late tonight. I've got somewhere to go with Jessica first." Kyuhyun said, wrapping an arm around her shoulders.
At the sight of that, Sungmin felt his chest tightening. "Arraso. Don't stay out to late, and Jessica, if he ever does something that makes your feel uncomfortable, just tell him. He would understand, won't cha Kyu?"
"Yep." Kyuhyun nodded, smiling at Sungmin.
Sungmin smirked then walked away.

'Huh, so much for the nice walk out. I met someone I liked, only to find my best friend already dating her. I can't risk my friendship just for one girl. I mean, Kyuhyun seems pretty serious about Jessica as well! Something about him that I had never seen in him before! I guess I should just let it go.' Sungmin thought, walking back to his apartment.

---

It had been three months. The Kyuhyun and Jessica thing had died over time. They didn't find anything in common. AT ALL. So, in the end, Jessica was still looking for her 'man' but... just wasn't looking at the right place. She was in her history class, when she felt something land on her shoulder. She turned and found a peice of paper on it. The person behind her pointed to the door. A figure's shadow moved quickly and left. She quickly grabbed it, before the teacher would notice, and read the note.

'If you'd like to listen to something I have to say,
then please meet me by the founting in the park after school, today.
I'm not sure if you'll come, but I'll still wait for you.
However, please do. PLEASE DO.'

The note read. Jessica's heart melted. the final line, she could tell the writer had run out of things to rhyme. She smiled at its cheesiness, and pressed it to her chest. Whoever sent it, must've had something important to say. And, she guessed that since it was a poem, that maybe the person who gave it must've been confessing their love to her. She giggled at the thought, but instantly went back to school mode, when she saw the teacher glance her way. Secretly, Jessica tucked the note into her pocket.

---

Jessica was looking around. She had arrived at the park, as fast as she could. However, she was the only one there. Maybe she was a bit too early for the admirer to arrive? What if he thought she was too eager since she had shown up to early? Realizing this, Jessica flicked her forehead, wincing at the pain.

"Hey, don't do that." A soft voice said.
She opened her eyes. "... Sungmin-shii?" she whispered, making sure she wasn't hallucinating.
"Neh, so... what brings you to this park?" He casually asked.
"Oh, someone wrote me a note. It said to come here after school. I guess I was a bit too early for them. Or... or maybe I was too late and they left!!!" Jessica started to worry. What if she lost her potential 'the one' because of being late?!
"Erm.. I don't think you were too early, nor were you too late. In fact, you arrived at the same time as I." Sungmin stated, a glint shining in his eye.
"So... YOU sent me the note?" Jessica asked him. The corner of his mouth twitched up. Jessica gasped, them smiled. "It was a nice rhyme." she commented on the poem, taking out the paper.
"Hehehe... it was a bit cheesy though." He said, finally admitting it was him, and sat down next to her.
"Yeah... well then, you're MY cheesy boy." Jessica said, wrapping her arms around his.
He blushed his favorite color - pink.

|||||||||||||||||||

I hope you enjoyed! I'm sorry if its not to your liking though ^^.

No comments:

Post a Comment